If You wish to make a complaint about the conduct of the sale or cancellation of this Policy, including any information provided as part of the sale, please contact the Policy Retailer, Cover-More Insurance Services Ltd (InsuretheGap.com)
The Complaints Handler handles all other complaints relating to this Policy on Our behalf. If You wish to make a complaint, please do so:
- by telephone on 0117 456 2443; or
- by writing to the Customer Outcome Manager at email@example.com
The Administrator will acknowledge Your complaint promptly and will aim to resolve it within eight (8) weeks from first notification.
If the Administrator cannot resolve your complaint within this period, they will notify You in writing to confirm the reasons why. In this case, or if Your complaint is not resolved to Your satisfaction, the Administrator will advise You of Your rights to refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge:
- by submitting Your complaint online – please see financial-ombudsman.org.uk; or
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by telephone on 0207 964 1000; or
- by writing to the Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9SR UK.
IMPORTANT: The Financial Ombudsman Service will expect You to have followed the above procedure before they accept Your case.
Following this complaints procedure does not affect your legal rights..